Should I test or just ingore?

Today I noticed my boobs started leaking?! My periods have been irregular for 4 months since I changed my bc 4 months ago....(I am trying to get to a dr about this) well I missed my cycle last month and have had horrible cramping all this month. I am not due to start for another week. I took a test about a week and a half ago and it read negative but thats before my boobs decided to start leaking? This is so weird to me! My son was not a breastfed baby b/c he would not latch at birth and is now 14 months old. What would you do if you were me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• pee on a stick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would wait until after you have missed your cycle and then take a test. And I would try not to think much about it until you know any thing.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• The leaking thing is kind of strange to me. I would give the Dr a call and just ask an advise nurse what is up with that. And do a test after the missed period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• eat a candy corn and you will get your results
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2010