Advice Please!!

I just had my daughter a month ago.. I also have a seven year old. The father of my newborn isnt around and his sister and i have had alot of disagreements.she also didnt talk to me my whole pregnancy. she came to the hospital to see the baby and offered to basically put things behind us and be there for her neice. she took the baby once to her house and watched her so i could sleep. i asked to do a few other things that she initially said yes to then turned around and changed her mind last minute. i obviously worked it out and had someone else help me with the baby. i am doing this myself and doing the best job i can. the sister texts me today for my older daughter to come out and play because she was at the condos in front which i had no clue she hangs out at. this whole situation just feels sketchy to me. i dont trust her intentions... any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• if you dont trust her then no. trust your motherly instincts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would try to forge a family connection. It may feel strange right now, so go slow. She does not owe you anything nor do you owe her but if she is a link for your little one to have family then it is good for you to try to create a bridge.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• treat yourself to some candy corns to make it all better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• trust you gut its always right
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Go with your gut! If it says osmething is funny then it probably is!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2010