Just had a baby and living alone?

I'm a single mother to a seven year old and now to a newborn. I knew it would be hard when I decided to have the baby and we're actually all adjusting fine. I have people to help me with the baby during the day when I need too and I just feel like I want to move out of this area. I feel like my neighbors are nosy because they have nothing better to do. I keep to myself and dont like people in and out of my house. The guy who i just had the baby from sister is so shady we barely get along and our friendship feels forced because of the baby. i feel like people are in my business and i dont even know it.. if that makes sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Enjoy to good parts...life is sweet no matter what the circumstances. Try not to worry about other people.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• add some candy corn to your life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• If you want to move away do it, sometimes a fresh start will completely change your view on everything, Good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Go where ever you can find a job...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I agree with rkoloms - jobs are scarce right now, & a lot of places have none to offer at all. If you are going to move (which it sounds like you're ready to do) make sure there is work available BEFORE going. Good luck to you, you are a brave & couragous woman & I wish you the very best!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 7:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

•   Hell mama GO!!  Especially while your young. I had a small child, packed up a u haul, brought the kid and the cat and left all the negativity behind.. It was the best move I ever made! Good luck

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Moving is hard and you may have new problems where ever you go. You are lucky you have help. My husband and I separated while I was pregnant and I was a single mother with a baby, 5 yo, and 8 yo. He deserted us and I had no family. We had moved right before he left and we moved away from all my friends. I did it ALL alone. The only help I had was neighbor kids I hired to do things like mow the yard.

Anonymous