True or False? Oral

if you give ur man oral they should give it in return.... true or false and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• only if candy corn is involved
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yes! I believe in give and take. Luckily my dh does too :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I think so, but not by obligation...more because of inspiration. I am into total mutual satisfaction.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We always do 69. That way its pleasuring to both of you. Plus it really turns the guys on. Well my guy I dont know about the rest of them. lol
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i don't get 69, simply because i get distracted, if you know what i mean! i like to take my time and "spoil" him, and i like it when he does the same for me. it's hard for me to mix, y'know?
    i don't necessarily think that dh HAS to do it for me, because i do it for him, because then it would feel like pp put, like an obligation. as long as both partners are both satisfied, pretty much anything goes. if you want your man to do it for you, just tell him. most guys don't have a clue until it's suggested vocally. that's just how they are :)
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 3:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'm kind of in between. For the most part, I do think both partners should do it (be it 69 or taking turns), out of fairness. My SO is of the same opinion. BUT...I do think sometimes it's nice to give to your partner w/o expecting it in return, just b/c you want to. Sometimes I like to do it for him just b/c I enjoy making him happy and I know that does it. And every now and then, it's nice if he does for me just b/c he wants to make me happy.

However, there's also the fact that every couple is different, and every individual is different. If your SO/hubby isn't satisfying you in some way, you need to talk to him. He might not know you want it, he might be unsure of his skills, it might just not be his thing (and maybe he's not as into you doing for him as you think).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My SO and I take turns, 69 or he'll just want to focus on me. Half the time he doesn't care if he gets a turn. It all depends on what we're up for that night. He enjoys doing it to me and I enjoy doing it for him. He always wants to make sure that I'm happy with what he does in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Mine always gives, but I choke on him, so I don't. Gagging isn't too sexy, ya know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2010