does anyone ever feel like you just can't do it anymore?

How do you deal with those stressful days when it seems like everything is getting on your last nerve.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• relax and eat candy corns
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• All the time. Your not the only one out there that feels that way. I have three kiddos and #4 on the way....when she gets here, I'll have 4 kids under the age of 4. My husband just lost his job, we are in debt and they're trying to collect on us, day in and day out calling us all the time. I go to school full time too.
    I go into denial mode because everything is so overwhelming, I don't want to deal anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I let my grandparents watch my kid for an hour or so. Then I take a long hot bath. If dropping the kid off is not an option then I just step outside the cold air will clear me out. No matter what you do dont cry it only makes you feel more drained and dont sleep the day away you need to stay active and try to keep thoughts out of you brain. I also write in a journal. Thats what helps me. GL
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Pitch myself onto the floor and throw a hissy fit.......ahahhaha...No not really....I try to remember that it won't be this way forever and try to remember to breath....Sometimes I go for a really long long drive....the kids like it and i can turn up the radio....

hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 1:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Usually i vent, either on here, to a friend, or hubby. Usually after a good couple of minutes bitching to someone I feel a lil better. And if I still need something, I use my journal alot as well. Just putting it all out there, i feel like I'm letting it all go, and its a huge relief.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Do you think I could find a babysitter for my husband??

That's what CM is for. Either let off the steam or find someone in a situation a whole lot worse than you are. Either way you will feel better.

:) HUGS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I grab a book, tell DH I'm taking a hot bath, and ignore everything until I feel better. Then I drink some hot tea. *I do this after the baby is asleep so I don't have to get up and check on her or worry about her getting hungry for mommy juice ;)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 10:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010