The best ideas...

My husband and I are taking our 2yr old to Disneyland at the end of March. For those who have taken younger kids, where are the best places to take them/see? Actually any ideas are really helpful. If you feel 2 is too young to take him please don't respond. Thanks!!

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 12:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• pack alot of candy corn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We just took our 2 1/2 year old daughter this past Christmas. She enjoyed it! Teacups are a must, as well as the finding Nemo submarine.
    She liked the train that goes around the park as well. SHE LOVED having her pic taken with mickey and minnie!!!! She wanted to go back and play with them! lol
    Enjoy your trip!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Thanks so much!! And to the ANON (not to sound like a snob) I don't give my son candy.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 12:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• OH...and before you guys go, look up the rides and sight online on the disneyland website and find things you'd think you'd like to do before you go. It'll save a lot of time, and if you know where it is in the park you can kind of work your way through a lot easier! YW!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2010