What is a good stay at home job to make thru paypal?

whats a good stay home job for mom, and get paid thru paypal, not ebay either, thanks

Babys-Mom

Asked by Babys-Mom at 1:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Many of the writing sites I work for pay via paypal. And also...if you started your own freelance operation (writing, editing, graphics, filmmaking, researching, etc...) you can request to be paid through paypal by most clients.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• A real job will not normally pay via Paypal.You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.  I have a post listing Paypal paying jobs.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I have a good list of places you should check out at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I work at a site that payes thru pay pal filling out surveys and offers if intrested message me and i can get you started today :) or add me on messenger famedcheeze@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 2:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Be careful with Paypal... there are fee's associated with their services. Also they can hold your money for various reasons so you will want to read the fine print. My daughter sold an item and it took almost a month before they deposited the money in her account. Just be careful when it comes to PayPal.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details.

Mom's go to www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 8:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2010