Why does......

the questions that are actually about children and being a mom usually go unanswered? all of the attintion is turned toward the racie questions. after all isn't this site is for addvice on parenthood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I answer all questions I have advice or answers for.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yes, its also a site to have fun on. Maybe, people just want to have a break from the whole parenting questions.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• well i think in you case it should be a site for spelling and grammar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• fun yes down right bitches no
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It is a site for moms, not just an advice site about kids otherwise the name would be cafe child advice. It has always been advertised as a site for moms to meet, talk, play games, relax, and enjoy time with other moms. Just because we are moms it does not mean we dont have other issues or interest. There are many questions that go unanswered not just the ones about children. most of the moms that I see post regularly answer a wide variety of questions, some have more experience in certain areas or feel more comfortable answering certain types of child related questions.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• maybe they are in the wrong section. Try asking in the parenting sction and see what happens. I never go to the politics section if I can help it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I generally pass by answers with poor grammar and spelling. Based on past experience, it is highly likely that I will be wasting my time trying to help an idiot who is looking for validation for poor choices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2010