This is really annoying me. Would you give him a doseof his own medicine?

My DH thinks we should only have sex when HE is in the mood and I've ALWAYS gave it to him except ONE time in 5 years, and he pleasured himself right off the bat. Yet I have always had to wait until he is in the mood, and if I did talk him in to doing it when he isn't in the mood it sucks because he huffs and puffs, pulls a boring quickie and makes me feel like he is miserable doing it. It just drives me crazy, and I don't like doing it myself, I've never been one to like that, but I am seriously thinking about buying a toy for me and make him suffer. I've told him over and over, he knows I feel this way, and I'm tired of it being one sided. Would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would buy a toy. I would guess that it will either turn him on, or make him feel like he has to compete. Either way you are satisfied.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• First of all, he sounds selfish. He's acting childish and it's unfair to you. Give him a taste of his own medicine and huff and puff and tell him to get on with it already when it's his turn to "want it" from you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yep buy a toy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Heck yeah buy a toy and use it well!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'm all for the toy, to use with and without him present but don't start using the toy and push him to the side, that'll only push him to turn to someone or something else.
    You need to find ways to turn him on, to put him in the mood when he's not. My hubby tells me that he can't just "rise to the occassion" on my demand and he's right, most ment can't without something besides me says "do you wanna?".
    My advice is to buy some sexy outfits, try some romance, some new things in the bedroom, how to entice him in to THINKING it's his idea.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I don't just demand it or ask for it. I've tried all those things. He doesn't get turned on my me initiating in any way, I don't know why. He told me that himself, along with me seeing it for myself. You'd think him being a man, those things would get him aroused, but they don't. In fact, he does just the opposite and it's like it scares him away. I guess he likes pursuing over being pursued, but still, it's not fair. I wouldn't just completely deprive him to the point where it would make him look elsewhere. I'd just use the toy when he isn't doing his part.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Easy, plant the seed. Tease him. Tempt him. Then he'll get horny and think it's his idea. Men are so easily manipulated when it comes to sex. You don't even have to be obvious about it. Bend over to pick something up and stay there for a second. Wear a shirt that is unbuttoned lower than normal. Wear the pair of jeans (or whatever) he says you look really hot in. Don't act sexy, just go on about your business and even ignore him if he makes a comment. Make him chase you and work for it! Make it fun. Think back when you were dating. That might help. Toy with him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My husband is the same way. It's like it has to be his idea. Men can be like that sometimes. I've come to accept it. I do have a toy and I use it when I need to. I used to not like it but honestly sometimes I really enjoy it. I prefer the real thing but it's a nice replacement. I can get his attention by wearing tight or low cut shirts. That is what I do when I want it and it works most of the time. I don't get mad at him about it because he can't control what turns him on. Needless to say he has a high sex drive so I get it all the time anyway. Can't complain.
    Anonymous