Why do people post a question and then argue with you because they don't like or understand your answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe because the ones who are replying, arent answering the question ???

I think thats it
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• sometimes people just ask to get the answers they want to hear. Sometimes it is because someone else is trying to push their beliefs on them. Sometimes they just read it wrong. Sometimes the person writing the answer read the question wrong. It depends on the situation.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• To stir things up & be cute. (or stupid)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• ditto anon39
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Because they don't know the definition of "arugment". To pose an argument is to debate an issue. They think argument is what mom and dad do in the kitchen.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Because usually, the question is just bait for the argument.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Because sometimes they have a real winner of mom who goes under anon and harrasses her unaware that it is one of her cafe mom friends. I caught one of my so called ' friends" always belittling me until I found out 100% it was her. Then I belittled her and she actually came up to me in person asking me how I was... How phony and ridiculous can one get?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2010