How many of you talk or text on your cell phone while driving?

Did you know they say texting and driving is worse than drinking and driving?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• its illegal to do both of those where i live..however, i dont drive..lol..so it doesnt apply to me..but..when im in a car with someone and they start, i always say something!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• its illegal here also and even before the law was passed I pulled over to answer or i would wait till i got where i was going. Funny thing today I saw a state trooper driving holding a phone to his ear, I guess they dont have to follow the laws and use hands free.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I have seen state troopers throw a huge Mcdonalds bag out the car window while driving down the road.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I have one of those hands free bluetooth thing built into my car, that answers my phone when it rings.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'm not skilled enough to text while driving but my phone has a fairly decent speakerphone option, so I can set it on my dash and still talk and hear, while being hands free.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I dont. and i dont get in cars with people who do, or allow my children in cars with people who do. i have actually gotten OUT of vehicles when people insist on doing it while driving
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I talk while driving but I will wait till I am at a stop to dial. I do not text and drive. It is illegal here and I think just plain dangerous.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I talk while driving. I have bluetooth that I use, usually. I NEVER text and drive-- I wait til I'm at a stop to text-- and if I don't finish at the stop, i continue at the next one.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I never text and drive, and I only talk and drive if I absolutely have to (emergencies, and so forth)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• No, i never do. But i freaking hate it when some one cuts me off or does something else stupid on the road and you look at them and they are blah blah blaying on their damn cell phone. Like why don't you pull over to the side and finish your stupid conversation. Yeah, its very annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2010