What color is your hair? Do you dye it? Do you have any gray hair?

Mine is brown with with highlights and I do have some grays!

tree1997

Asked by tree1997 at 3:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have brown hair...and yes i dye it..i dye it brown...lol...soooo yes i have grays :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I have dirty blonde hair naturally, I highlight with light blonde highlights and no, I haven't seen any gray hairs! I'm almost 23
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I like my grays shows I lived a little,lol I am like bread Pitt of the female world why hide it?
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Brad he is stll a cutie! lol bread is on the mind???
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Shit-brown mixture of a hair color naturally. Sorry, but I hate my natural color. I dye it & have since I was 11yrs old, usually burgandy these days, but I've experimented with many colors. I actually have a grey-brown color that is in my natural hair color. It has always been there, along with so many other mixtures of random brownish colors. Like I said, I hate my natural color, it is just an unpleasant color for anyone (which is probably why my entire mothers side of the family has been dying their hair for as long as anyone can remember).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Medium-dark brown with deep red highlights
    Yes (I started going grey at 19, started coloring at 25)
    About 90% grey.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Dark brown and it is 100% natural.  I'm 46 and I have less than 1% grey.  When the grey starts to become noticeable I will start to colour but if I'm anything like my mother, that won't be until I'm in my 60's.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights. I've been highlighting my hair for about 8 yrs. now. I have to color my gray roots about every other month. I'm 47 and although my husband's hair is completely gray (starting graying in his mid-20's), I'm just not ready to go totally gray, yet. Maybe in another 10 or 15 yrs.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Hair is brown, sometimes a reddish brown with gray. Started getting gray hair at 14. I used to dye it and now I don't bother. It's too much of a pain and my hair ends up fried from it. It's an okay color, just wish I didn't have the gray. My 46 year old husband has less gray hair than I do and I'm only 29. Kind of sucks.
    Simply_Janeen

Answer by Simply_Janeen at 6:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Mine is brown, though it'll get some blonde high lights if I spend too much time in the sun. I do have a few silver hairs, but the only one who seems to notice them is my DH.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2010