How do I get a flat stomach again!?

My baby is 8 months old and I've been dieting a working out since she was born. I had always been underweight and had always had a flat stomach until I got pregnant. I gained a LOT of weight and I cant seem to lose all of it... I'm an average weight now and I'd be happy with it, even proud of it if my stomach didnt still stick out like I'm at the end of my first trimester. I've only had one kid! It doesnt matter how many leg lifts, crunches, miles I run... whatever I do I still cant get my belly flat. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Lydiasmamma

Asked by Lydiasmamma at 3:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Depends .. have you been doing the SAME routine the entire time? Sometimes you need to mix it up a bit to "confuse" your body. If you do different routines then it keeps your body from getting to a certain point and stopping. Try a little cardio (like dancing or jumping jacks), a little strength training, and something to target the area you want to lose, like ab crunches.

You can do a variety of crunches, reg crunch, side crunch, double crunch, reverse crunch.

If you need more info just message me.

Need a combination of diet and exercise and drink water! Start & end each day & each meal w/ water.

Breakfast
    AM Snack
    Lunch
    PM Snack
    Dinner

If you have something in your stomach every few hours, it will help keep you satisfied, will work your metabolism and combined w/ exercise, you should start seeing results.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• eat alot of candy corn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I lost mine immediatly after a c section and I just cut back on food! I still have a little stick out but am naturally skinny.... Formula fed and I suggest staying away from lots of food. Stick to your instincts. Keep those sit ups up and I've personally found no matter how many miles you do doesn't matter compared to how many caloric intake vs energy lost! You'll lose it!!!!! Sometimes it takes
    longer and harder work but it goes away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• plastic surgery i have so much loose skin it will never go away even when i lost all my baby weight plus somei had even more loose skin cuz id lost all the weight only way to get rid of it is a tummy tuck at least for me
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2010