Here is the prayer I wrote if you never heard it before?

God loves you

pray:

Father,

You loved the world so much You gave Your only begotten Son to die for ALL our sins

so that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Your Word says we are saved by grace through faith as a gift from you.

There is nothing we can do to earn salvation. I believe and confess with my mouth that Jesus

Christ is your Son, the Saviour of the world, I believe He died on the cross for me and bore all of my sins, paying

the complete price for them. I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus you Son from the dead

and that He is alive today.

I am a sinner; I am sorry for my sins; and I ask You to forgive me. By faith I recieve Jesus Christ

now as my Lord and Saviour. I believe that I am saved and will spend eternity with You! Thank

You for shedding your blood to wash away my sins,

mommymadness30

Asked by mommymadness30 at 4:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so grateful, In Jesus Name Amen

What do you think?
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 4:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I think it is very pretty and sentimental and will appeal to a lot of people.
    'this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments...' 1Joh 5 v.3
    'let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall'. 1Cors 10 v12
    'But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.' Mark 3 v.3 

So keep faithfully observing ALL God's commandments; don't get cocky; and Keep going!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• 'But when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. 8 So, do not make yourselves like them, for God your Father knows what things you are needing before ever you ask him.' Mat.6 v.7,8

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• as a poem its cute but as a prayer, not so much ^^^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I think this was a great idea lol you're a sneeky one you just had hundreds of people attempting to except Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.... now if just a few of those people believed it or meant it, the world would be a better place :)
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Love it! Beautiful.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2010