Will you re-wear clothes?

Let's say you stay in 'house clothes' all day. Then around 5, you put on clean clothes (Jeans, shirt, bra, underwear and socks). You get home from dinner at 7, and change out of those clothes. Tomorrow comes, will you re-wear any of it? Some of it? None of it?

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 9:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just change my underwear. Everything else would be clean.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• jeans i would re wear
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I do that often and i rewear clothes, theres nothing wrong with them espically if you dont spill anything on them lol..Im really picky when it comes to my clothes and being around cigarretts(sp). It makes my clothes stink so bad so if im around anyone who smokes i strip down right away and throw them in the laundry. Im not a smoker so ....it grosses me out lol But ya theres nothing wrong with that at all
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Wait i wouldnt wear the underwear again or the socks lol...thats something you never rewear even if it was a couple hours lol
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I rewear jeans, some shirts, but with kiddos those tend to get stuff on them and if they have stuff on them I don't rewear them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yeah. I heard a line in a song recently that said something like "Who said T-shirts need to be washed after each individual wear?" If it is not stretched out, smelly, sweaty, stained, gross, etc, yes I will re-wear my clothes. Usually, I re-wear bras and jeans because they are limited supply and need to wait until a full load is ready, and honestly, don't get that disgusting if you wear full undies, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Everything but the underpants.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would rewear the jeans and the bra if I had showered before getting dressed to go out, otherwise, I would throw them in the laundry with everything else.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yeah, i do that with my kids too...if they have on outfit on for only a couple hours then they can wear it the next day unless it is noticeably dirty...my DF does that with his jeans
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I will re-wear my pants if they are still clean but I always put on a new shirt evry day unless I'm sick then I will stay in the same clothes for a couple of days
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2010