What is the one thing that attracts other men to flirt and talk to other women?

With my man it is when he sees a girl that is talking and acting so outgoing. I am really shy and reserved. A real knockout but not outgoing. SO whenever he sees a friendly girl that is even so so he gravitates even for 3 minutes towards that. Any one else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• will I am the girl you hubby would talk to. When I'm at a dinner or a party I'm very outgoing, funny and can talk about anything.
    My hubbies co-worker love to sit next to me.
    It is nice to go out and have a nice conversation.
    He goes home with you right? you just need to get more involved.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• if you feel like you have to compete then he is not worth it. and its also a natural instinct for men to flirt and find women attractive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• pretty much everyone flirts at some point in thier life, even if they are with someone. it means nothing in MOST cases. have you talked to him about how this makes you feel?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It's her sense of confidence that draws them, like a moth to the flame

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• we women do the same thing with men why would we complain.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• No, not compete. He knows I am pretty but he wants me to tone it down. But then he will see a 20 years old that offered a table to sit at while waiting for dinner reservations and he acted like a school boy. Like oh to be young again. But it just amazes me how he gets and then god forbid I flirt he flips or will follow me around in front of the guy.
    Anonymous

• Yep gammie. I am the trophy wife and then her you come so bubbly and talkative with so many people, not just men. He is just like that in a male version. I know I need to be more of a social butterfly, but it hurts when he will make comments and talk and talk and some people just don't want to be bothered sometimes.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i personally think its cute to see my SO flirt with other women. jmo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yeah, and it's also our natural instinct to Knock them upside their heads!lol!

if you feel like you have to compete then he is not worth it. and its also a natural instinct for men to flirt and find women attractive.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• soonmommyof3 it is a natural instinct to knock them upside their head. Especially what they don't realize is that while he is yapping away with Miss oh average something with a big mouth, I am getting asked out by a gorgeous papasito.....But of course I turn down all offers and blow them off. He thinks he is all that but in reality he does come home to me and he is so quiet then. No need to show off or get loud with me .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2010