Have people ever thought you were the opposite gender?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but my older brother was mistaken for me in Walmart once. He had long hair and he was with my mom. A friend of my mom came up behind them and said "is this your daughter?" It was so funny!
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• never happened my boobs r too big lol but this girl at work i def thought she was a dude till the guy i work w in electronics told me his roomate was a girl i def felt stupid
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• not since 4th grade
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• No, I can't say that has happened, but I can defenitely see how someone can get confused. Me I have always been a small femenine woman all the way.

Answer by older at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yes. Which is really funny, being at that point I was 130lbs and had DD boobs! lol... I was a "bus boy" for a local restaurant. I was cleaning a table and heard the lady in the next table say "Huh, a bus girl" and her mother said "they don't let girls do that it must just be a gay guy"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Oh my god Sabrina! That is funny ...and crazy!
    I have always been "girly" and I don't think anyone has ever mistaken me for a boy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Nope. But my son got confused for being a girl when he was a newborn because he had so much hair and big brown eyes.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yeah, on Halloween about 6 years ago..i dressed up like a guy and from the pics you would think it was my brother lol..i even penciled on facial hair lol
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Over the phone when I have throat problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Nope. And I think that it can be helped usually (unless there is just veryyy male features and a woman cuts her hair and dresses like a man). It actually BUGS THE CRAP OUTTA ME when I can't tell because its like "seriously? dress your gender already". Oh and hair length can make a big difference.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2010