Is there a song on the radio that they keep playing over and over again that you just hate/are sick of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one two three i am so sick of hearing the fake mode voice over for Britney Spears. Wht is up with the fake butt implants. My goodness it is so obvious......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• "bed rock". that "use somebody" song. i cant think of any others right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• If I listen to 96.5 then yes there are a lot of songs on there that are overplayed to the max. But I only listen to that radio station when I'm with my sister. She likes her pop/rap songs, they make my ears bleed. I mainly listen to 100.7 (WMMS) or 98.5 (classic rock) so they don't overplay many songs and play a lot of my faves. And I in turn DL them and listen to them over and over again. I love rock music cuz I can hear the same song over and over again and hardly ever get sick of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• im tired of "how low" its on everytime i get in the car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• that "tic tok" song by kesha...omg i hate it, its freaking stupid..my DF will sing it though just cause he knows i hate it lol...hes such an ass :P
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• oh and any lady gaga song...she just sucks lol
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• no, I don't listen to the radio but if I hear the mcdonald's commercial about the stupid fish sandwich I'm going to scream. As soon as I hear the man's phone buzz I hit the mute button. That's the dumbest and most annoying commercial I've seen in a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2010