omg my kids

r driving me crazy i hate winter, i wanted to take them to an indoor play place but there r none close to here, i dont know what to do to goin outside is not really that doabale they want to stay outside forever and i can keep our 7 mth old out that long and then they end up throwing even bigger temper tantrums when we have to go inside....what do u do with ur kids to keep them from going winter stir crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well we actually have a divider wall between the living room and kitchen, it is open on both sides and since my son was old enough to run he has run circles around that thing. Also dancing to music, or trampoline jumping. I'll even break out the hoola hoops inside. Ooooh, have crawling races across the living room. Or play hide and seek. Fun Stuff!
    Anonymous

• We have lots of crafts to do. I have a play tent and tunnel that i pull out every know and then. We watch movies, play games, dance to music. We go to the library. Get a book there on ideas of things to do inside. Another good one. Pull out blankets and sheets and chairs and make forts. If you can get a big box like a fridge box. Make a playhouse out of is and let the kids color on it and have fun with it.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• The Family Fun website is great, it has loads of ideas. On the Mothering Magazine website there is a collection of great back articles and it has great discussion boards. Other parenting magazines have websites that have ideas for activities.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• BOWLING.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Does your library have a kids area?
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We go to the library, out to lunch, play a game inside, or play cards, like uno, war, memory, etc... Watch movies, read stories, color, do puzzles..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2010