Would you look for a different job or stay?

To clear things up, I plan to stay at my current job until I find something else. I'm finding that it is not working out with where I work currently. I make $7.70 an hr, drive 25 minutes away to get there so gas costs me $60 out of $350 an a check, if not even more. It's not just that, I feel like I'm putting unecessary miles on my car. I'm wanting to say I put 200o miles on it in just two months and I don't do a lot of driving other than work. I ususally stay home or go to my dad's house five minutes away on my days off, especially when it was cold and snowy. But what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should definitely be conducting a job search.

There are lots of great tips, in the Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 11:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would keep the job but keep looking for another one closer to home if possible.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yup, I agree to look for something else. I used to say if I couldn't walk it then it's too far to go. I always worried about my car breaking down or no money for gas so I always tried to live close to my work.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2010