i am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant and im feeling flutterings.....

did any other moms felt flutters at 13 weeks pregnant. and this is my first pregnancy.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont know. I dont think I felt them that early,im pretty sure I felt them a little later then most. Are you sure its not gas? If your sure its perfectly normal.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• im positive its not gas. cause i feel flutters every day or every other day. and one night i felt the flutters at least 5 or 6 times.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It's possible to feel them early if you are of small stature, for sure. My doctor believed me.. but THAT early, it is very possible gas is a contributor.. Mix of pregnancy and prenatal vitamins can give you gas bubbles- not that you'll have noticable "gas". If you start to feel some solid movements from the baby, you're probably further a long..
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 11:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• every pregnancy is different i felt my son move @ 14WEEKS...so dont let anyone tell you any different mine felt like waves of wen ur on a rollercoaster and ur stomach dips....its awesome trust me soon enuff u will kno! esp if ur a petite woman!
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2010