Angry and pregnant!!!HELLLPPP

hey ladies i am currently 15 weeks pregnant and i am the meanest most evil pregnant women. lol. i cant control it and i have the worst out bursts and my fiance' gets the fire from it all. :( i feel terrible but i cant seem to change it. and its tough for him because ive always been the sweet funny happy loving girl but she ran away when the hormonal change happend. help.

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 11:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just apologize afterwards. It's common knowledge that pregnancy hormones make you a damn loon... my SO has only been the target of my outbursts once (and it was a bad, hurtful one) and all I had to do was say sorry. (To which he replied, "Oh! So you do still have a soul!") He sees how quick I get angry with other people and understands that I just don't care much to think before I lash out anymore, and it'll only get worse after the baby's here with being sleep deprived. lol Just apologize every time (even if you still think he's being an ass).
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• not sure what we can do. it's hormones. tell him to suck it up and deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i wouldnt tell him to suck it up and deal with it. how would you feel if he was being a douche and told you to deal with it? have a heart to heart with him, let him know that your hormones are influencing your mood and how aweful you feel about your outbursts, and take steps to at least calm down a little before you explode- like closing your eyes, breathing deeply, and counting to ten.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i understand completely! i feel absolutely horrible for my girls! i TRY to be kind and loving... but it comes after the outburst. heh. it's like, "go clean up your room or you're going to bed NOOOOOW!... honey, i'm sorry... if you go pick up a few things, then we can watch a nice quiet mmovie...."
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• B vitamins!

Get a good quality B vitamin complex. Don't buy them from Wal-Mart. Try a whole foods store or a vitamin shop. It keeps your energy up and levels your moods. I'm pretty gnarly without them!
    MrsBlack530

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It's pretty normal. Tell him you're sorry afterwards, but it may happen again. Our friends had to ask if it was a "good pregnant day" or a "bad pregnant day before coming over. If it was a "bad pregnant day" it was at their own risk lol. I wasn't a happy or nice pregnant momma for some reason. He'll get used to it in time for you to have the baby and be grouchy 'cuz you haven't slept in days ;)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• im so glad im not the only one! ive been going crazy, i was not like this with my first pregnancy i thought all these ppl were nuts talking bout all there mood swings now with #2 I cant control it either i dont even want to b around myself! so thanx for your post it helps
    Anonymous

• thankxx ladys i will def keep theses tips in mind. its not fun being the enemy
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 7:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2010