NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Ok. My af was due yesterday. Didn't start doing anything til about 2 pm and it was only VERY light brown. So I put a pad on expecting the gush any minute. Went to pick hubby up from work, took son to karate, came home fixed dinner. Went for bath at around 9:30 and nothing on pad and still wiping out light brown. Figured the flow would hit this morning but nope. Still light brown and from 9:30 last night til 7:15 this morning only got a speck the size of a bee bee on the pad. This is not like my body. Usually the light brown stuff only lasts maybe a couple of hours and then the flood comes. And I mean flood; dark red with clots (sorry way tmi). I'm at a loss. Pretty sure there is no way I could be preggo cause we only did the deed 1 day this month cause we were both sick and that was on cd 9 and I o'd on cd 12. My temps have fallen to like 96.64 yesterday morning and this morning they went up to 96.86. So, i'm almo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well even if you od the 12th, those little guys could of lasted in there till then, so maybe you are. Seeing how it has only been one day. Though I would wait and see if it comes. You say you have been sick - that or stress could always throw off the flow. GL! if your trying I hope you are; if not maybe it will show a little later then usual, no worries. I think if you get to about a week late and then you have BFN you should see the doc. "smiles"
    fitmama13

Answer by fitmama13 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Either you're pregnant or being ill screwed up your cycle. Take a test.
    Anonymous

• Stress can cause all sorts of thing to happen also... being sick could have been causing unwanted stress on your body
    Anonymous