:(

I know, this isn't a question, and should probably be in a journal entry, but I don't care. Everything is going wrong. I feel like such a bad mom right now. I'm trying so hard to help my son with his reflux, and deal with all the normal house stuff at the same time. Our hot water heater is out, and I keep trying to get it fixed but no one has showed up yet. We don't have a drain stopper, and I've tried putting wash cloths and other things in the sink so I can boil water and do the dishes. Nothing worked. My dishes are piled up a mile high, and I feel like such a bad mom because my son is living here in this mess right now. My house looks disgusting and if someone does show up to help with the water heater I'm going to be completely embarrassed to let them in my home. I'm doing the best I can, but right now feel like one big failure :(

wahm_abbeyrose

Asked by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well now let's see if we can help a little bit. Get a large bowl and use that to wash your dishes. You can boil water and put it in the bowl then the rinse water can go down the drain. It's ok if the rinse water is cold. You can't make the baby's reflux go away. That's not your fault. Just do what you can and then spend time talking to him and making yourself feel better. Once you change your outlook the plumber will show up and all will start going well again.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• You are not a bad Mom. You are doing the best with what you are given right know. I hope someone comes to fix the heater soon. Hugs
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Babies don't care if the house is a mess. They care that they are in the arms of their mother.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My son had the reflux problem so I understand the frustration! I went to the Health Food Store and they gave me this "Lemon Stuff" and it went in a VERY small bottle of water and it cured it! He still takes it, and it is "natural good" acid, so it counters the bad acid. Also, you can wash dishes in the tub? Just a thought...I hope your day gets better!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2010