ITS SO WERIED

Ok so last night my husband ex wrote me on mysapce telling me she was sorry for every thing she had done to me last year and i told her sorry as well and she wants to hang out and we talked on the phone last night for to hours I just find it so odd because we hate each other when my husband was dating her he cheated on her with me a few years ago. and she put me through hell when she found out i was having his baby and i lost the baby i don't know if she feels sorry about it or what. But she said she trying to be a better person and i don't know if i should believe her or not what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Shes a frenemy, not a friend. Look at it that way. Youre her friend so you will know what shes up to but I wouldnt trust her as far as you could throw her.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• She may be trying to get close to you, to get closer to him...If she starts coming around..he may start to think he misses her..
    and I'm sorry for your loss. just be careful around this woman. good luck to you
    Anonymous

• The same thing happened to me! my husbnads ex wrote me apologising yada yada, she called me we talked but as soon as she shaid we should hang out i quickly turned the other way. i know what she wanted. she wanted my husband back.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• gemgem

ooh i agree with this momma! i like the word frenemy
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 1:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'd be polite but not bffs

Answer by admckenzie at 1:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• That was the longest run on sentence ever. Use puncuation next time.
    Be polite, but don't take her in as a friend. She's proven that she cannot be trusted.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• You only live life once. Try not to spend it being bitter. Have new experiences and learn new things...what better way to do that than make a new friend?
    Anonymous

• Be civil with her, but I wouldn't start hanging out with her. She might have a motive behind it. Like trying to get your husband to cheat on you with her.
    Anonymous

• "That was the longest run on sentence ever. Use puncuation next time.
    Be polite,"

Do you know what polite is? BTW use spell check next time....its punctuation!
    Anonymous

• Accept the apology, but I wouldn't hang out with her or be friends with her. That opens the door to her knowing your business and perhaps hurt you again in the future if things get sour.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2010