Not necessarilly a question....

I have posted many questions here and every single time I do there is always another mother who thinks I am desiring to hear about how great she is and how piss poor I am! I love to use this site because I have gotten some really great advice to help me. But a lot of the time I just get aggravated because the other moms are so quick to judge and not really help! We are women, wives and mothers and those three alone are enough to make anybody go crazy! The last reason I use this site is to hear about your morals or your opinion on how bad a job I am doing! Come on ladies, let's be adult about this and let's try to help each other instead of one up the others! If you need help and I can help then that is just what I will do! But if you need help and I can't then I'm not going to answer one of your questions in a caddy stereotypical fashion! Some of the ladies out there need a reminder of respecting others!

cgonzales542

Asked by cgonzales542 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes woman should be more supportive and there are some sweet mamas in here. I think the real outside world is much nicer....except around Christmas time where ppl are at their rudest. lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I agree!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• That's why I do everything anon - so no one knows it's me asking and answering with shit to downgrade me. Posting anon has been much better for me, I get a better variety of answers and not a load of crap!
    Anonymous

• Listen, I've said this many times today. I shouldn't have to repeat this as we're all adults and should know better. IGNORE IT.
    When you're on a public forum you're going to get all kinds of people throwing their opinions in your face. There are some that will hold your hand and there are some that will kick you in the face. All in the same post. When you come across one that you don't like you simply skip to the next one. Making a post about how horrible those women are is only going to make them smile. They're not going to change, and it's not going to solve your issue with them. Be the bigger person and ignore it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2010