Any Wild Tree Mamas Here?

I've been looking for something I can do vendor shows with, and considered a number of products. My mother, who already does vendor shows on a regular basis, feels that food products do better than candle and home decor companies around here. But I am not a fan of Tastefully Simple. So I started to look for something else, which is when I found Wild Tree, I contacted the rep I found, but can't seem to get much information out of her, and frankly don't want to sign under someone I can't trust to call me back when I need help. I already have a business with Ameriplan and I love what I do, but I wanted something that would get me out of the house more often and let me do shows and parties - thus the search. But I have some questions. If you are with WildTree and don't mind the questions, I would love to chat with you...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know anything about wild tree but I have an at home business where I'm partnered with a wellness company. They make chemical free products for the home such as beauty products, cleaning products, makeup, vitamins, etc. I choose to do most of my work from home but there would be a great opportunity for house parties and such. The company has been in business for over 25 years and has won numerous awards. I work with a great team of people who are always here to support me when i need it.
    I love the products and I love the freedom this job has given me. My daughter just turned one and because of this job I have had the ability to stay home with her. I think you'll agree that is is a great opportunity. Please email me or check out my website for more info.

Thanks!
    Carron Gowen
    www.momceo.com/carron
    EcoMomCEO@gmail.com
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 9:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Hello Sabrina,
    I am actually a Wildtree rep and would love to chat with you. Feel free to visit my Facebook page Claudia's Kitchen or my Wildtree website www.claudiapaterson.mywildtree.com. Wildtree is an amazing company and it is fourth fastest direct sales company. It really is an opportune time to become a part of this company. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Claudia P.

Answer by Claudia P. at 7:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011