cock choking

my neighbors have some loud cocks and they keep me up most of the time. sometimes i just want to choke them! what can i do ro say to the neighbor who has these cocks so i can sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao ...i wish i had an answer as amusing for u as this question was for me
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• DH raises chickens. He says as far as he knows nothing stops them! I heard ours up at 5:30am.Roosters like to crow. Maybe if they're ill they can't. But we live in the rural. Ours bother no one! Sorry on that! Worded it just the right way to get replies huh?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Buy one of these... maybe that will work. Oh wait... that might just make things worse, never mind.

Anonymous

• If you're talking about male chickens - and you live in town - most places that's illegal, so call the cops. If you're talking about something else - blow them away.
    Anonymous

• What a dumb question/comment. We know you are not talking about male chickens,either. Stupid.
    Anonymous

• feed them alka seltzer. Done.
    willoh

Answer by willoh at 2:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• lmao! u dont even want to know what came to my mind when I read the title to this question lmao- sorry i cant help u though but u helped me by making me laugh! i was in a sad/mad mood but this question cracked me up! thanks!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• cut their throats...defeather them...bake...enjoy
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Nice one "Onetoughmami" .. Haha
    If you live in town it is illegal to have non-domestic animals such as chickens, roosters, hens, etc. In most areas.
    If you live in the country .. well .. you have to live with it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2010