I am SOOO sick of seeing these questions!!

Hey guys, I had sex two days ago, am I pregnant?
If I had sex last week, and I still haven't gotten my period yet, could I be pregnant?
Is anyone else as tired of seeing these stupid questions as me?
We aren't fortune tellers...we don't know if you're pregnant!
Take a test and find out for yourself.
Or, stop being so impatient and WAIT until you CAN take a test to find out for yourself. There's ALWAYS a chance you COULD be pregnant...stop asking us. It's SO annoying!!! I see questions that look so serious, like PLEASE HELP ME!! and you open it, and its just like..do you think I'm pregnant? Omg get a life...I don't flippin know if you could be pregnant...I'm not a stick you pee on.
GOSH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol ya i agree... im tired of seeing the could i be pregnant questions as well....
    Anonymous

• haha i know wat u mean... its kinda like they're trying to get us to send them money for a pt or something... lol jk about the last part
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• agreed!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• the candy corn lady!!... AGAIN!
    mommy16love

• Very annoying, but I understand how they feel. I think I've asked a question like that in the past. When I was new to this whole thing, it was strange because I had spent my whole life trying to NOT get pregnant. The switch was strange, and it made me really anxious. The waiting was unbearable. Now, this whole thing is a little more normal, but the waiting is still unbearable...but I know that I have to wait and I don't have a choice.

Yeah, the questions are really annoying, but I kinda understand where the askers are coming from. Waiting sucks...especially if you don't understand how the process works. A little education goes a long way.
    KnottyNikki

Answer by KnottyNikki at 1:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yes its annoying,but they are just so jazzed to have a baby,all they do is wanna talk about it,these are the girls that actually plan to have children,most people arent this way,most people just realize they missed a period,but these girls make love and actually get a baby.
    Anonymous

• It is really annoying!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I made love to make a baby.
    It was planned.
    But I didn't come on here ASKING if I was pregnant.
    I just started taking tests like once a week.
    Yes, I was excited.
    Yes, the wait was unbearable.
    BUT...I waited. I didn't ask annoying questions.
    OP
    Anonymous

• I know!!!!! I agree!!! Oh my goodness it gets so tiresome!
    The Candy Corn crap gets annoying too. @@

High school.....
    Anonymous

• You do realize that you have the ability to ignore those questions.
    Posting negative things about other members, what posts you're sick of, a general rant about other people's posts or comments is childish. Ignore it. Be the bigger person and ignore it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2010