honestly,would you hire a sexy nanny?

well what can i say?...no frigging way!!,i trust my husband,but we have to let sleeping dogs lie!..lol

cuddlymom303

Asked by cuddlymom303 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure I would :) I mean, if I have a nanny at home, then my husband won't be there lol. They won't be seeing much of each other anyway and my hubby has worked much more closely with sexy girls in the past and nothing ever even came close to happening.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• nope
    Anonymous

• I would never hire a nanny of any kind.

Answer by older at 2:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Our babysitter (she's actually a one on one assistant for my 12 year old son with autism) is 21, single, and very pretty. She just wears tshirts/jeans, but even in that her body is obvious - she's gorgeous! My dh is with her here a lot of the time while I'm in and out with the other kids at various practices, etc. It doesn't bother me in the least. I know my dh loves me and if he wanted someone else, he wouldn't have married me - he still makes it very obvious that he finds me attractive and only has eyes for me.

Answer by missanc at 2:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• never
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• MAYBE, if she's really good with the kids and doesn't dress "sexy"

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I had one, LOL... in the middle of hot hot summer. when she'd take my son out in the sprinkler and come inside w/ a wet bikini on ... I always prayed my husband wouldn't come home from work early. LOLZ. on the good side, she had tremendous energy . she has 2 kids now and we're great friends. and she lost the amazing body.... hehehe
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't hire a nanny of any kind. I take care of my own kids.
    Anonymous

• LOL hell no.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 3:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• 3:02anon: me too!! But when I was on bedrest during my 3rd trimester, someone had to feed my son and change his diapers. He wasn't gonna do it himself.

Someday, you might need a nanny. Let's hope you can find one you can afford, get along with, etc etc.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2010