Toddler that will eat anything?

I know a lot of toddlers tend to be picky, but my son will eat ANYTHING! Shrimp, avacado, tuna, chicken all fruits and vegies, meat, pasta, I mean he likes it all. Anyone else have a toddler like this?

Mother2oneboy

Asked by Mother2oneboy at 6:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My toddler will eat anything as well. He will eat mud, dirt rocks, bugs, grass even poo if I'm not quick enough.But give him something cooked and actually edible and he throws it at you...ughh boys....go figure.
    Miranda1127

Answer by Miranda1127 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• here- and its awesome hes 14 months and started solids young- my 2nd was the same ,my first was picky and what a headache!
    taleyu1432

Answer by taleyu1432 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yes! my 3rd is like that! it took us 3 tries to get one of those!(my first born is SO PICKY! -she has gotta have cheese in it-mac & cheese,hot dogs w/cheese...ect. & my middle child is a bit better than her.) for dinner the other night @ Lonestar he got the shrimp dinner! Loves it!
    maofemmjacgav

Answer by maofemmjacgav at 7:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Miranda, my son would eat poo if he could get to it as well. Gotta love boys!
    Mother2oneboy

Answer by Mother2oneboy at 7:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• lol, you got to love boys. They are always good for a laugh and a rough work out.
    Miranda1127

Answer by Miranda1127 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• my youngest son LOVES to eat everythng!! LMAO!! he's not picky at all!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 7:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Oh yea, my son loves EVERYTHING! I attribute it to us feeding him anything and everything since he started solid foods. He's the only kid I know who would rather eat kalamata olives than a chocolate chip cookie lol
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• lol Mama, my son is like that too. We have given him a wide range of foods to try since he began his solids.
    Mother2oneboy

Answer by Mother2oneboy at 7:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My son will eat anything too! But he is amazing in the fact that he has never put anything off the floor and things he finds in his mouth! If he finds change or something on the floor, he always brings it to me! It's great!!
    BeckNAiden

Answer by BeckNAiden at 8:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My daughter is the same ...she is 14 months old and I started adding a variety of solid foods at around 4 months (in addition to her formula, of course!) To date, she has never had a french fry or deep fried food..trying to start her on healthier eating habits than I have!!! So far, so good---but our pediatrician said children sometimes get a little picky around 18 months??
    gabby423

Answer by gabby423 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008