Does anyone know of reputable appraisers and antique dealers in Ontario?

We have a matching antique wardrobe, 3-drawer dresser and 2-drawer set (circa 1910) that we are interested in getting rid of. They are nice enough but simply don't work in our home or our lives. It's time for the pieces to go to another family. We have never sold antiques before or such large pieces. I read that the items should be appraised twice before approaching a dealer. Do any of you recommend any appraisers or antique dealers in Ontario, specifically southwestern Ontario?

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 2:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• no idk im sorry
    Anonymous

• Sorry my friend! Sorry I don't know. I have a Friend into antiques. I take care of her shop for the past 12 years. But Sadly prices are so Down. Maybe trying Ebay to see what prices are for simular prices. I wished I knew what they looked like! I like the year of their make. It depends on make, wood, size and just if anyone wants it! Best of Luck! Hope you find the right buyer!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2010