Can I use twin or full size sheet on a toddler bed!

Me and my husband are going to be getting our 2 year old son a toddler bed soon. We know we can use the crib sheet and mattress for the bed but we would like to get him thomas the train sheet or something that has to do with trains but we only have been finding twins or full size sheets. Will twin or full size sheets fit on the toddler bed too.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Shopping

• thats why I fold and tuck and use the sheet straps.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• they won't fit but you can fold it in half and tuck all the ends underneath.

I do that for my youngest so she can use the princess sheets on her toddler bed - Ialso use those sheet straps you can find in the bedding section. they hook onto each corner and make sure the sheets won't come loose.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• If you sew you could make it so it would fit very tight. There are instructions online. If you just tuck he could get all tangled. He could maybe strangle, I don't know if that has ever happened.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2010