• In the Spotlight:

Implanon Birth Control

Has anyone ever had this done? I am currently pregnant and was going to get my tubes tied but I am unsure that I want to.So I figured it would be best not to do that since there is no going back!! I was researching Implanon and do not know about it.i have had Depo before and only one shot but I bled for like 6 months straight and vowed never to use that again! So have any of you been on this type of birth control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have implanon, have had it for almost a year now. I like it because there are no side effects and no way for you to forget to take it. Its a one time procedure!! The only thing that I didn't like about it is sometimes I spot very lightly for a few days. So I have been precsribed estrogen to stop it if it last too long. Otherwise its a great BC
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010