what kind of formula do you guys give for you baby? which ones are economical and good?

I use Similac.which ones are good? my second baby is due in June.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Human milk. Always perfect. Always the right temperature. Best of all it's free! LOL
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

GAILLL SHE DIDN'T ASK ABOUT HUMAN MILK----------------MIND YOUR EFFING BUSINESS. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO GIVE UNSOLICITED ADVICE????????????????????
    Anonymous

• I mostly used Similac too, the gentle formula...and Carnation and Enfamil too if I could get them on sale.

Candy corn formula is way too sweet for babies, don't listen to that psycho!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 3:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Enfamil Lipil is the best. it's formulated different than the others too, you can tell just by looking at it. i wouldn't give anything else to my kids.
    Anonymous

• Breastmilk is free and is not made from genetically modified ingredients.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Ideally breastmilk is best but I know how difficult BFing can be With my oldes she got enfamil lipil with DHA and ARA 3 times a day my youngest got the same 1 time a day until she refused.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• We used Enfamil Nutramigen. It is super expensive, but the only thing that my boys could handle besides Neocate.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• No where in the question did OP ask about breastmilk so all of you lactivists need to give it up. If you can't answer the question at hand...........................DON'T ANSWER AT ALL. IT'S REALLY SIMPLE.
    Anonymous

• I used Parent's Choice (walmart) lactose free.
    Anonymous

• When I had to give my baby formula due to crappy breastfeeding information, I chose generic formula. Formula is really all the same. I did find good breastfeeding info after that, but I believe if you need to give formula, it's really only about what your baby can tolerate.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2010