My husband has been working across the country for the past 2 months and will be home soon. We had an argument a few weeks after he left and I did something stupid...suggestions, please?

We had a really bad argument and I was so pissed I cut off my almost waist-length hair. I mean I practically buzzed it with clippers. It's still really short but has grown out a bit. The thing is, he loved my long hair so much and I was just feeling really spiteful. Now I'm almost bald, don't know what to do and I'm afraid of what he will say. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• PLEASE LISTIN TO ME!!!!!!
    go to salon, have them give you a nice style to your hair, get some highlights,
    AFTER go shopping for a sexy hot dress or a sexy lingerie-> RED is the best color to pick 95% of guys loves to see a girl in red. add a little bit of makeup not too much.
    THEN, before he gets home, make a nice dinner and show him your new hot sexy look, and tell him how much you messed him.....if you do this, i PROMISE hes gonna lovee it,
    AND if he doesnt, i 'll give you my address so you could kill me!!!!
    enjoy, i hope you read this before he gets home
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Besides buying a wig, there's nothing you can do. I'm sure he loves you for a lot more than your hair. It will grow back honey!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Hope he doesn't get upset with you for being so immature and leave you.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Oh gosh, listen to these bitter Betties with nothing better to do...
    Don't worry about it, your hair will grow back! Tell him you just felt like a change. Changing your look on a whim is your prerogative.
    Anonymous

• I did that and almost cost me my marriage!!! Just tell him and get it over with

Answer by admckenzie at 4:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• its YOUR hair! SHEESH! dont live your life in fear that your husband is going to judge. If hes going to leave you over your hair, then it wasnt love to begin with.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It's hair. It will grow back. He didn't marry you for your hair, and if he married you for looks in any form, then you need to get rid of him. Sorry, but that was stupid. I know we have our moments though. One time I got mad at my husband and broke all my new figurines.

Anonymous

• Don't tell him why you did it which I agree with pp's was very immature, any way as another mom said tell him you wanted a change so you cut it off. It's your hair and YOUR choice how to have it. If my DH told me how I had to have my hair he would be an EXDH!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• My hubby loves my long hair, but years ago I said something about cutting it and he didn't want me to so I said, okay, you wash and comb it then and it only took one time of him doing it and he said I could do whatever I wanted with it but to please not go shorter than the shoulders.
    Your hubby is going to be surprised when he sees you for sure. I have to say to the people who said you're immature for doing that... I guess that makes two of us then (was years ago but....) I asked to go to the beauty shop to get mine shaped up and hubby said we didn't have the money to do it right then and I don't remember what the circumstances were but I thought he just wasn't wanting to spend it on my hair, so right in front of him I took a pair of scissors and I asked again if he was sure we didn't have the money. He said no and I cut it off right in front of him. It was mean and only hurt me really.... we live and learn as we mature
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010