can i paint while pregnant

ticket1

Asked by ticket1 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• depends on if the paint is safe. I dont remember which one is, maybe someother moms do. Just please dont use paint stripper! My MIL used it when she was preggo and was outside on a windy day and it killed her baby!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i wouldnt
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i would not take any chances. Let somebody paint it. Every paint has some sort of smell that can be harmful for the baby. so becareful. Dont you have someone who can paint for you?
    Anonymous

• yes you can paint
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

• Paint in a well ventilated area, and try to stay away from stains, and paint thinners. My husband and I are repainting my dresser, nightstand and closet doors so we took them out of the house to my grandparents workshop, that way the fumes won't be trapped in our home while they dry.
    Anonymous