When's the last time you said a swear word? Would you have told me to watch my language

When I went back to my my car, I noticed someone dented my car and I said, "oh shit" Some mom with her kid her yells at did you have to say that word infront of my daughter. I usually don't swear a lot though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Last night, after the 2nd night of getting little to no sleep dealing with my inconsolable DD who's been running a fever.
    Anonymous

• I swear every day. Grocery shopping today, said the F word when I realized I had left my greenbags at home.

tip for the mom - teach your kids what they can and can't say. Don't expect your kids to just not be exposed to it!
    Anonymous

• As long as you didn't shout it at the top of your lungs.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 3:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Wow, that lady should've kept her mouth shut. If she doesn't want her kids to ever be exposed to things like that, then she needs to leave them at home. Today, I went to the amish market. On the way out, ALWAYS, there are people smoking their nasty cigarettes right at the front doors. My daughter got a big cloud of smoke practically blown in her face. Did it bother me, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! Did I say anything?? NOPE, I don't own the place.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I would have to told to keep her kids in a fucking bubble.

I respect that other parents don't want their kids to use certain words, but it's not my job to teach them that. And I am certainly not going to feel bad if little Billy overheard me let one slip.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• About five minutes ago. And no, I would not have told you to watch your language. I would have told her to make sure her kid understands words are words, and some words are just for grown-ups. If I were her, I would have talked to my kids later if necessary. But then again, I swear like a sailor, and yet I successfully raised two kids who don't. So I must have done all right by them somehow.

Anon at 3:52...EXACTLY.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Just a little while ago. I say too many naughty words :S No f-bombs though, I draw the line there!
    Anonymous

• I don't at all. Never have. It makes life easier.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I don't swear- don't care to hear it esp. from women (girls) when they swear like a sailor- makes them sound cheap-stupid,uneducated. I wouldn't want my kids to hear that talk- if you talk like that ALL the time- listen to yourself-how you sound to other people- disgusting. There is really no reason to use those words- if their are a bunch of guys talking-swearing- yes,all you have to do is give a look-they know what it means, and they stop-or get a sorry. But mostly its a guy thing- from a women-who 's every word is a swear word- makes you look cheap- and don't want to know you,I won't want to be known with that kind of mouth-filthy.
    Anonymous

• Oh, screw her. I would have told her to mind her own business. Kids hear swear words all the time - it's up to their parents to teach them not to use those words.
    Anonymous