wondering...

why is it ok for blacks say the "n" word but if a white person says it all hell breaks loose? not trying to start anything, just something i've always wondered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've always wondered that myself. If it has such a negative connotation where it originated from, you'd think they could find another term?
    Anonymous

• Who cares? I mean, why does it matter? Would you like to be able to use that word without "hell breaking loose?"  I don't ever plan on using that word, so I just don't comprehend why people make a big deal of it.

Anonymous

• no, i just don't see how we're all supposed to be equal but then one race can do or say something and it's all good or they get an "aw it's ok" or whatever but then when another race does or says the same thing, we get yelled at or get into trouble
    Anonymous

• ANON 4:19-it does matter, maybe not to you,but some want to know why its ok for some to use it and some can't? so you don't see the big deal with it- then it can be used then, and your ok with it? so you go out and call a black person the N word, is it OK with them? Me a white person will do the same-is it OK also-- what is there to comprehend? Or you just learned that word?
    Anonymous

• I have wondered that too -- the other day i was watching a Judge show ...and the plantiff was black, defendant was white.... and the black woman accused the white woman of calling her a big gorilla ... and "all hell " did break loose....even though the white girl had the same amount of proof that the black woman called her white trailor trash......

the judge dismissed the white womans case and ordered the black woman her money ( which was for defamation of character)
    Anonymous