Keeping (or trying to) friends, and making new ones!

I was just looking for everyones oppinion.. I'm a junior in highschool and am expecting a baby boy april 1st. I know that once he gets here things will be completely different (they already are!) but i never expected how many friends would "be there " without really being there! Many of my friends message me once and a while to see how i'm doing but we dont ever hang out anymore. I'm not with the babys dad either so sometimes it feels like i have NO ONE my own age to hang out or even to talk with. I'm looking for anyones views on this, how you dealt with it, comments, anything!! =]

chloe1993

Asked by chloe1993 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• well babe your pregnant they are not,so naturally they are about their busness,dont take this personal.I know you think that life has changed but the truth is.... it hasnt yet,when your baby gets here is when life really changes,dont worry about what you can and cannot do once he is here,be a mom,you made a choice and you need to get rid of all your teen thoughts and turn them into mom thoughts once your little man is here,what your friends do and say should not matter at all.Be a mom and enjoy every second he gives you because you only get ot once.best of luck mommy to be :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Thank you for taking time to answet this for me! :)
    chloe1993

Answer by chloe1993 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2010