Question about baby name and movements? help plz!?

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my second child, I haven't gained any weight, im 5'4 116 pounds and i havent felt the baby move at all, is this normal? Question 2, we picked out the name Braelynn Renee, is it a good name?

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sometimes if your up moving around you want feel them move try eating something and drinking water sometimes that works or even laying down but your still early you may not feel the baby move all the time the baby could be facing your back or something you can always call your on call doc they will make you feel better thats what they are there for
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I didnt feel my son ( 2nd) move until around 7 months ... so I am sure it is alright... if you are really worried about it just ask your Dr at your next appt...

I really like that name -- its my cousins gfs name
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010