Do you say the f word during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• No. It is making love, not "F-ING".
    Anonymous

• Yes and to anon 4:01 speak for yourself. You might make love, SO and I F*CK and we love talking like that. He wouldn't know how to make love anyway, he's rough. He makes "war". lol

Answer by admckenzie at 5:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Yes, sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I dont say it at all...

me and my husband definatly dont refer it as that....I guess we really dont refer it as making love either -- we just say..were doing it ...lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I try not to have sex. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I do..... but not much. In my mind I talk super DUPER filthy. But for some reason only about 5% transfers to my lips to speak. I guess it's my weird modesty or worrying about what he'll say? But the strange thing is he can talk REALLY dirty. And I love it... it feels weird to join in is all.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I do if my orgasm requires that as a description, she didn't ask if you f@cked she asked if you say the word.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Sometimes you feel like "making love" and sometimes you just want raw rough sex and there's nothing wrong with that. It depends on our mood. If we're "making love" than I won't say it because that's not how I feel at the time. But when it's "porn star" sex lol, than yes I will!
    Anonymous

• It depends on if we are in a tender mood or if we are in a raw f me kind of mood. We have been married for 25 years. Sometimes it's sweet and gentle, sometimes we use toys, sometimes we don't, sometimes it's rough, sometimes we tie each other up, sometimes 1 is submissive and the other dominates....sometimes I scream at him to f me harder, to suck my tits, to f me even if I cry for him to stop. It's vulgar....sometimes sex is animal.
    Anonymous

• In my mind I talk super DUPER filthy. But for some reason only about 5% transfers to my lips to speak.

Haha me too.
    Anonymous