help

back ground info

my ex and i split when i was 11 weeks pregnant(he wasn't ready to be a father) he only made it two of my appts. he didnt make it for the birth he never wanted to feel the baby kicking and now only makes it to see our 2 year old son 2 maybe 3 times a month. he has even made comments on how his first priority is to his wife(they have been married for 18months and i actually get along with her better than i do with him) she just let it slip that they could be expecting and while i'm excited for them (mostly her i think she would make a good mom) i'm worried that when they have a child my son will be pushed even further to the back ground that my ex will love this baby more because its hers and that thier child would have a better bond than him and my son that he will forget about our son am i crazy to feel this way? has anyone else felt this way? if so how did it work out for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• have you tried talking to your parents about this, moms and dads are helpfull sometimes sisters, brothers, coucins, nephews and nieces too. any family can help. it is better than talking to wall, and sometimes if you feel like no one is listening, you can to to some family. not the family dog tho, they cant really understand or talk back, but i would just try family, or maybe a neighbor, or a pastor or someone you trust, not anyone at stores who work there, even tho you trust them, but they wont listen or understand either, but yeah i would talk to one of them. councelors are cool to but they cost alot of money. or you know have you tried to tlak to your husband about it? he might listen sometimes they dont know until we speak up. does he isten? or do you know? wel i hope maybe you can turn to family. dont forget about the uncles to. they will help out
    Anonymous

• I know you won't like this answer, but your son will be better off if this a**hole steps out of his life. Your son will eventually figure out how his dad feels and that isn't going to be good for your son. If you have brothers or a dad who can help fill the void wonderful but if not your child is still better off w/o someone who considers him unimportant.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2010