Have you ever peed outside?

I lost my house keys and i had to go bad. Out yard is covered in snow soit left a yellow mark

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Many many times LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i HATE to squat. maybe when I was 21 and going thru a party phase I did. I hate the thought of pee accidently getting on my leg, so ew ew ew
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Of course. I would surprised if someone said NEVER. And if they haven't at some point they will. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yup definitely have
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• yep many many times....especially since we got our pool LOL
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I used to go camping a LOT. So...
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• lol.
    I have, but I hate doing it. It's so awkward...I'm always afraid I'm going to pee all over myself and my clothes.
    Anonymous

• Ok that was funny.. Thanks for the laugh.. I've done this many times.. Once almost got caught by a Philly cop.. It was 4am (my younger days) had to pee but no place was open & home was 20 minutes away.. So i peep in a park and as soon as I was done I ran out to catch up with my husband & ran into a cop.. He wanted to know why I was in the bushes... I don't think he believed my answer..LOL
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 6:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• funny enough a LOT. growing up with a group of camping and hunting fanatics you cant be shy about it! actually when i was 8 months pregnant i wanted to go camping, so we did. i had to pee so bad and we were like a half mile from the restrooms so i was like no biggie, pop a squat like i always would right...i totally forgot that my big ole belly threw off my squat lol. needless to say i DID pee all over my pants. luckily i just started laughing and begged my hubby to come free me from my pee pants. i ended up sleeping in a new pair of undies lol funniest pregnancy story ever for me! no biggie tho...it happens!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 6:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Well yeah. On some long hikes it's the only option.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 6:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010