what does it mean?

i had my period around the 8th of this month and ended around the 16th of this month. i got it again around the 21st of this month and im still on it? i was told a miscarriage . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Health

• You could just have an irregular period.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• By whom? I mean, did you go to the doctor? Sometimes a miscarriage can happen before you even know you are pregnant. I remember going to the bathroom, having a bad cramp, and filling the toilet up with blood and tissue(not the paper stuff-uterine lining and a fetus >2 months gestation.) and I hadn't even been late yet. If it was a doc that told you that, then be assured it was a m/c. I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy. On the upside, you're more fertile after a m/c or delivery.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 5:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i really dont know if im prego. i did it and i was on my period and no protection. well i was taking depo shot but it was over thats why i have to go back to doctors to choose another birth control.
    Anonymous

• No not a miscarriage if you were on depo you are just having a reaction from the comedown depo is notorious for this type of thing.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Ah. Yeah. It's probably your body adjusting to not being on depo anymore. It may take a while for your body to adjust. I suggest Nuvaring! Really! You can get pregnant right away after stopping it.

Trust me! LOL!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 6:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2010