I hate to be a nagging wife but!

Why the HELL does my SO wear his nice clothes to work on his cars with?! I've mentioned it time and time again to wear his crappy ones. ugh, anyway what wouldyou do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It's impossible to change. My mom has been saying the same thing for the 20 some years my dad has been teaching shop class, and it just doesn't change. Men are like that.
    Anonymous

• Hide them when he says he's going to work on his cars.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 5:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Make him wash them himself afterwards, and don't buy him new clothes, he will see the point.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Skip the nagging and go straight for the Hefty bags and the shallow grave.
    Anonymous

• He wants to look his best at all times when he is away from home. That says a lot.
    Anonymous

LOL!! THIS ONE REALLY MADE MY DAY!
    Anonymous

• there's nothing you can do really.... most of the time people will keep doing it if someone insists they stop so use some reverse psycology on him. Like when he puts it on, say something like ya... you should wear that one, I never liked it anyway lmao j/k I wouldn't say that but I'd stop nagging and tell him to put aside X amount of dollars a month to replace the ones he ruins out of his personal spending money?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• He's a man. They don't always do logical things. Like when they don't replace the empty toilet paper roll, or they walk past the wastepaper basket that is filled to overflowing.

Women rule the world. Men are just here for the company. I heard this statement on a Depends commercial, and I swear it's SO true!!
    Anonymous