question

ok ladies i have a quetion i have a 5 month old and a 4 year old and i want one more child am i nuts or is it because all of my sis in laws are pregnant and so is my best friend please some one help me because every time i even think about them having a baby i cry dont get me wrong i am happy for all of them but i dont know please help

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Parenting

• If you are able to put away money for retirement and college for three, and your spouse agrees, then go for it!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• never have a child for a reason such as that,you have a 5 month old why cant you enjoy him/her id it the attetion that maybie you loved?
    Anonymous

• nuts ----Your word not mine.

The problem that I see is that you are lacking attention for yourself that these other women are having. Attention for yourself and that's not a reason for bring a child into the world.

You have a baby and it's 5 months old.
    Anonymous