crazy place you had sex

As we all know,because we have teens at home lol, when you kids get older its more and more difficult to have crazy spontaneous sex,out of fear of getting caught, and whatever else, although not impossibe lol. Today my bf and I had ssex on the roof top of his apartment building. Its been so long since I have done something risky and crazy like that and I loved. Over the last year or two where is the craziest place you had sex, did anyone catch you?

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• elevators
    car parks
    parks
    golf course
    bathroom in a health club
    burger king and mcdonalds bathroom

snort ihad a lot of fun back in the day
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I wasnt asking about back in the day I was asking recently, since your teenager became a teenager!
    dDanaD74

Answer by dDanaD74 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• the laundry room behind the garage on top of the washer
    Anonymous

• bathroom at the casino.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 7:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• I'm 40 and just a few years ago I did it pushed up against a apt. building late at night with street lights and houses across the street.
    Anonymous

• see there you go anon thats what i like to hear
    dDanaD74

Answer by dDanaD74 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Sorry, i think you are a fake and I wouldn't share that kind of info. with you. Every few few weeks one of you hot looking 30-something moms who are ALWAYS single w/17yo sons pop up with explicit sex questions...your 17yo caught you having sex, your 17yo wants to have sex with his gf in your house, you embarassed your 17yo by walking naked out of the shower while their friends were over, blah, blah, blah. The profile always changes but the MO is always the same. So, sorry, but I won't give you an excuse to get your jollies on my tales. I don't even believe that you are really a mom.
    Anonymous

• in my husbands office at the police station that is the only crazy place. we only do it in the shower or in the bed.
    ashmomoftwins

Answer by ashmomoftwins at 9:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Tattoo Parlor..but then again I'm 18 and 8 weeks along w/my first so I guess I should have been excluded from the question. Lol
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 9:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Don't have teenagers but I guess the craziest place in the last few years was on the bathroom counter that my DH shared with his roomate. Like the bathroom was inbetween their rooms and the lock on his roomates door was broken. He could have come in any minute. SO HOT. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2010