About the movie, SHUTTER ISLAND. If you haven't seen it yet and want to, don't open this question, it's kind of a spoiler, I guess..

For those of you who have seen it...I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who nearly cried. At that part where he is remembering finding his children in the lake...and he goes over and pulls them out..I nearly lost my mind. I wanted to scream lol. Hearing and seeing things like that, that involve losing a child...just hits my weak spot. I was just wondering if I was the only one who was like, touched, by that part. I was literally in tears, trying so hard not to burts out hysterically so hubby wouldn't think I was a loser lol. Am I the only one, or AM I a loser lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Why would you think you are a loser because you have a soft spot for children? I think that says you are a caring person.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Two of my kids, girls early twenties and teens, are very strong of stomach. Except for this film - my teen panics when this commercial comes on and orders me to change it immediately. And my older daughter tells me firmly mom change this now-

so it must really be scary.

Why on earth did you see it?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• It's not that scary. At all. lol. It was a really good movie aside from that part with the kids...it was SO sad.
    Anonymous

• My hubby is the one who cried :) Good movie not scary.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Yes. I think Leo is a great actor and everytime his character saw Delores he cried. Amazing acting. He is my favorite. I almost cried too at the end when he had his flashback. I loved the movie!!!

Side note: Andrea Yates flashed into my mind during the movie.....so sad.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2010