how early...?and is it normal?

how early can you feel your 2+ babys move??im almost 6 weeks!i cant remember when i felt my daughter move and i know they say you can feel the second + babys move sooner??so any one know how soon??
and is it normal to cramp??i have no bleeding but im cramping.nothing horrible but its kinda achey?

twitch

Asked by twitch at 7:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cramping: Normal, uterus is growing.

Feeling baby move? not sure, I only had one and I felt him at about 16 weeks.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• Cramping is normal, and with my second I felt movement about 13 weeks but it was very off and on.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2010

• i dobt you can feel him this early, due to the fact that the arent even mobile at 6 weeks yet.
    Anonymous

• cramping is normal and i dont think youll feel your baby move that early. more like MAYBE 13 weeks at the minimum. may just be gas.
    Anonymous

• Im 16 weeks 2 days and I havent felt my baby move yet, but I heard 14-22 weeks
    Anonymous